September 18, 2022
Reports to: Department Lead
Summary: Provide assistance to the Quality Group Leader to assure administrative and procedural activities implemented for Willington Nameplate’s quality system are fulfilled
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain the highest quality standards and the right to stop production on any job if those quality standards are not met
- Willing to assist in any and all areas within the company on an “as needed” basis
- Assist in achieving quality assurance objectives by contributing information and analysis of data
- Primary responsibility is the daily disposition of all nonconforming products
- Process and schedule re-runs as necessary
- Monitor non-conformances for trends
- Utilize the ERP system to run supplier and customer scorecards
- Utilize the ERP system for determining cost of non-quality, rework and other info.
- Develop standard work for quality assurance, quality control and production activities.
- Manage customer inquiries for information, questions and complaints
- Perform RCCA as required for both internal and external customers
- Monitor quality trends within our industry and implement best practices as necessary
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid blueprint interpretation
- Basic understanding of quality specifications
- Solid math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma, GED
- Previous experience in quality control
Physical Demands (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties):
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- May sit or stand while performing jobs
Grade level: Hourly Hours per week: 40
Please email resumes to Lynn Dwyer, Personnel/HR Manager at email@example.com